Norfolk Karate Academy / Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Norfolk
We offer instruction tailored to individual needs in an atmosphere that promotes teamwork, camaraderie, and personal growth. We promise to make you a COMPETENT, CONFIDENT, and COMPLETE martial artist. Our approach to martial arts training is a positive life-changing experience. TRAIN FOR FREE FOR TEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS. If you’re not satisfied, then simply return your uniform… that’s it! You can do it!
– Bill Odom, Master Instructor
WHY CHOOSE A CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER?
• GRACIE JIU-JITSU CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER®
• EXPERT INSTRUCTION IN KARATE AND JIU-JITSU
• PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES
• SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR WOMEN’S SELF-DEFENSE
• STRUCTURED CURRICULUM
• FREE ACCESS TO GRACIE UNIVERSITY
• THREE LOCATIONS: CHESAPEAKE, NORFOLK, AND VIRGINIA BEACH
WHAT IS GRACIE UNIVERSITY?
All students are automatically enrolled in the Gracie Certified Training Center Family Membership program. This enables access to Gracie University online lessons and attendance at any CTC in the world for up to one week at no cost.
• CLOSED FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. FEDERAL HOLIDAY WEEKEND, 15-17 JAN. We will close in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day from Saturday, 15 January, through Monday, 17 January.
• SCHEDULE CHANGES IN NORFOLK AND VIRGINIA BEACH STARTING IN JANUARY. In Norfolk, the Master Cycle Fight Simulation class will move from Saturday morning to Friday from 6-7:30 PM. In Virginia Beach, we’re adding Little Champs, Black Belt Club, and Master Cycle Fight Simulation classes on Saturday. No changes to the Chesapeake schedule.
• WOMEN’S SELF-DEFENSE SEMINARS We will conduct two free women’s self-defense seminars this month. The first one will be held at our Chesapeake school on Saturday, 22 Jan, from 12:30-2:30 PM. The second seminar will be held in Norfolk on Saturday, 29 Jan, from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM.
• CLOSED FOR PRESIDENTS DAY FEDERAL HOLIDAY WEEKEND, 19-21 FEB. We will close in observance of Presidents Day from Saturday, 19 February, through Monday, 21 February.